Help i cant get over someone

i need some edvice on getting over a person cause my girlfriend left me and i really miss her, corinne or rob. HELP ME!

Try to keep the nice moments with you :slight_smile:
Also, the things you learned with her, thats the best thing you can do.
And when you feel lonely, you always have YOURSELF. (and TB fourms)

Dancing-Quotes-21

As cheesy as it is, any time I’ve been with someone and later broken up I always try to remember the quote: “It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.”

Having the good memories, the fun times that you had together no matter how many or few, they can help you learn and grow as a person. Even the bad memories can help you one day. But just like @jimtherocket said, you are never alone, just give us a poke. :hugs:

I agree. Unless you try you will never know what love could be, and ultimately will mean. Love is so fleeting if you don’t invest wisely.

Like @jimtherocket said, what’s the point on dwelling on the storm? Haven’t you heard of the red spot on Jupiter? That storms been going on for hundreds of years and you don’t want your life feeling like that! My point is, storms are everywhere and vary, and you will always have storms, but why waste your life when the storm can be longer than your life? Embrace the storm if possible and use it to your advantage. Poor people in rainy places use netting to catch water from places that can be dangerous due to the constant mist and lack of sight, and that’s their way of using the storm to their advantage. What can the storm help you fix?