Greetings from Tennessee

Just for the record, I hate forums. It takes so long to have a conversation, and then sometimes you post something you later regret and you can’t delete it. But I figure, hey, if it’s for something as special as Threadbanger, I’ll be there… :dragon_face:

I am Birdie Hurt, I’m old enough to know better and still too young to care (just like the country song says). I’m married and my husband and I play video games, travel, and go on adventures together. Every time I pass through Asheville, I think about Rob, Corinne, Cristine, and Ben riding around in a pimped out nail polish car. I wish I could see it in person. I actually discovered ThreadBanger videos on YouTube this year from watching Simply Nailogical videos, and well, one thing led to another and now I’m subscribed to all kinds of crazy people’s channels. :tv:

I like baking/cooking and I’ve been doing it since I was 10 years old, which led to decorating cakes for a caterer for 9 years- including several wedding cakes. I enjoy writing poetry and scifi stories, and making art with Sharpie markers. My home is a parked RV and someday, when we can afford an awesome truck to pull it with, my husband and I want to travel all over the USA all year around. :earth_americas::minibus:

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here, even though (or maybe because) you don’t normally like forums. Means we’re all special here! :slight_smile: